Monday, June 11, 2012

More Portals

It has been awhile since posting here but I have been developing new ideas and changing old ones, but even if some of these ideas do not develop any further I can keep a record of them here.




At present the idea for the project is to develop a community based project centred on Newtown in Wellington. A couple of reasons for this, one I have moved to Wellington, secondly Newtown sits above Alaejos in Spain. The map above shows Mein Street in Newtown and below is a street in Alaejos, which by my, not absolutely perfect working out and use of the antipodean map tool, are pretty close to matching each other on each side of the earth.




The project is still in the early planning stages but I have put some of the initial ideas on a Prezi here, mostly so I can keep track of the ideas and how they develop.


No comments:

Post a Comment